Friday, February 13, 2009

tag!

I Am: a friend, a daughter, a sister, a Christian
I Have: more than i'll ever need
I Think: all the time, thoughts are always bouncing around in my head
I Know: that i don't know everything
I Dislike: cold days, asparagus, and lack of follow-through. i'm pretty easy to please
I Miss: my house in huntsville, mostly the people in it
I Fear: rejection
I Feel: loved
I Want: to be successful but never let my career define who i am. to be in love. to have a family, raise my children in a safe, loving, and Christian home like the one i was brought up in
I Smell: the Christmas candle sitting on my desk that i refuse to put away even though it's not Christmas anymore
I Crave: chocolate
I Cry: sometimes. my own brokenness helps me realize how much God loves me
I Usually: try to see the best in people
I Search: my soul
I Wonder: what i'll be doing in 5 years
I Care: a lot once i start caring
I Love: unconditionally, with my whole heart
I Regret: withholding love from others and not always trying my best
I Always: remember the good things that came out of hard times
I Worry: too much
I Am Not: perfect
I Remember: when my dad used to check me out of school just to take me to lunch
I Dance: to make people laugh
I Don't Always: think things through
I Write: a lot. part of being a PR major, but i love it. i'm always reading something
I Win: never. i'm extremely unlucky.
I Wish: i didn't let my mind get ahead of me and lived for today instead
I Argue: in my head when sometimes i should speak up
I Listen: well. i love hearing other people's stories
I Lose: sunglasses...or accidentally run over them with my car
I Don't Understand: why people choose not to get better, to heal themselves and their relationships with the ones they love
I Can Usually Be Found: listening to my ipod, sipping a coffee, reading a book
I Am Scared: to be alone
I Need: love, encouragement, words of affirmation, quality time
I Forget: to do things. i have everything written in my planner
I Am: blessed despite my own shortcomings

No comments:

Post a Comment