Friday, January 8, 2010

2010--the year of blogging?

I haven't been too consistent in blogging over the last 6 months. And when a lot of my friends have such witty and interesting blogs, it's been a lot more fun for me to just read theirs rather than update my own. I've had school and YoungLife...and...and...ok, enough excuses.

But it's 2010 and I'm BACK!

Right now, here is the run-down of my life--

--Christmas break is over, but I'm getting a bit of an extended break thanks to snow!
--I didn't apply for a single internship in 2009...my new years resolution, perhaps?
--Speaking of internship, I have no idea where I'll be next summer and beyond. Kind of exciting, kind of scary.
--My school schedule isn't looking like the joke of a last semester I've always imagined...more like 15 hours of legit, 4000 level classes.
--I'm training for the Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville, the same one I did last year. Hopefully my dear friend Jamie will be joining me! Hopefully I will be joining me. I realize my last sentence made no sense at all, (welcome to my world) but what I meant was that I hope I follow through and do this thing.

I'm not going to go crazy over the details, this semester is all about enjoying Auburn and being with my friends. Seniors '10!!

1 comment: