Saturday, June 20, 2009

due to summer classes...

my blog habits have not been as sound lately. I'm sure I'll pick back up in July when all I have to do all day is trespass at Two-21 pool and pray they bring me free pizza again.

True story: I'm sitting at the pool a week or so ago, vocally wishing I was eating pizza, threatening to order it to the pool...when all of a sudden...SUMMER MIRACLE! Some lady brought out pizzas from the office and handed them out to us pool bums. "Would YOU like some pizza?"....yes please!

Anyway, taking a little break from homework because everyone needs to check out this album recommended to me by my bro-in-law, Scott: it's called Endless Highway. The whole CD are The Band covers by various artists including Gomez, Jack Johnson, Widespread Panic and The Allman Bro's to name a few. If you're into bluegrass, I think you'll like it. A few of my faves are Guster's rendition of "This Wheel's on Fire" and MMJ does a pretty great version of "It Makes No Difference".



Check it out. Only 4 more days of summer class!

No comments:

Post a Comment