Thursday, May 6, 2010

through the years

I've had some pretty rad friends. Friends I've known since freshman year, but it feels like I've known them forever. Friends I've met along the way in college who've become so dear to me.

Me and Steph--football game '06:


Me and Steph--football game '09:


THEN: me and cam, single baby!


NOW: me and cam, she's married! (and i'm still single...)


My DDD pledge class at our first rush:


My DDD pledge class at our final chapter meeting:


My Young Life team when I got placed as a freshman:


My Young Life team at our last outing as a team--senior year


Me and Jords then:


Me and Jords now:


Then:


Now:


Me and Linds moving in sophomore year:


My 21st!


My tridelt girls then:


My tridelt girls now:


College is a time that truly convinced me that it really isn't about where you are, but all about the people you're with.

1 comment:

  1. love this. love your book critiques. love you new cute profile pic. love you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete